Kartra Vs Teachable 2019
If you’re reading this post…
Then chances are you want to make the most for your money when it comes to these tools.
So in the battle of Kartra vs Teachable…
Who should you end up going with?
I have some great insight for you today on this topic…
And let’s get right on into it.
If you’re looking to create and sell beautiful online courses?
Then Teachable just might be for you.
But there’s much more to Teachable than selling courses.
Here’s some of their top features.
You can customize a TON of things with Teachable which includes:
- Your lectures (whether they be video, audio, text, image, etc).
- Websites (their drag and drop builder allows you to be very flexible).
- Always mobile responsive so students get the best viewing possible.
- You can connect your own custom domain (so no teachable in the URL).
And many more customizations.
Here’s a great video by Gillian which shows off many great Teachable customizations:
Teachable Learning Tools
Because Teachable has such a heavy emphasis on courses…
You will get many different ways to engage and dazzle your students:
- Student feedback.
- Course completion certifications.
- And so much more.
Here’s a great video when it comes to creating course certificates:
And let’s go over one more Teachable feature.
I didn’t forget that this is a Teachable vs Kartra battle.
But when it comes to Teachable?
They can’t really compete with Kartra when it comes to marketing though.
Here’s a little of what Teachable has to offer in this specific department:
- Customizable sales pages.
- Advanced pricing options.
- Your own affiliate program.
And you can even accept international payments…
From 130+ international currencies through Stripe or PayPal.
Teachable certainly has a lot of great things going on for them.
So if you have a heavy interest in creating and selling a beautiful course?
Now let’s move onto the other alternative.
What’s Kartra All About?
Kartra is considered (based off of their home page here):
The ridiculously easy way to build your online business fast…
And you can do it without hiring a team of:
- Web designers.
- Or systems integrators.
Not bad right?
Here’s a review video if you’d like a great overview:
And now onto the features aspect (there’s a bunch).
These allow you to create high converting:
- Sales pages.
- Video pages.
- Landing pages.
- Squeeze pages.
- Portfolio pages.
- Checkout pages.
- Thank you pages.
And and a ton more.
Their drag and drop builder is also pretty easy to use…
Which Marissa proudly showcases down below.
Alright next up.
And Kartra does this REALLY well.
Here’s some great bullet points when it comes to their membership sites.
- Smooth drag and drop builder.
- Custom branded membership portals.
- Create multiple membership tiers with different content and pricing.
- Upload files or even videos (from Kartra’s very own video hosting they have).
- You can deliver your full courses and drip content out however you may choose.
And a ton more.
Here’s a great video from Jason about building a membership site:
Alright one more big and great feature.
Like I hinted at previously…
Kartra certainly beats Teachable when it comes to marketing features.
Here’s a ton of awesome ones:
- Analytics (for tracking clicks, optins, sales, etc).
- Commerce (for all of the eCommerce fans out there).
- Upsells, downsells, cross-sells, and even post-sale offers.
- Affiliate management (for selling your own courses and offers).
- Product launches and promos (yup you can definitely do those as well).
- Multi dimensional funnels (for creating advanced and automated funnels).
- Variety of pricing options including one time fees, subscriptions, installments, etc.
And many many more.
Here’s one more great video when it comes to Kartra.
Now let’s finish up this post.
Kartra Or Teachable?
There’s certainly a lot of overlap when it comes to these two tools.
But at the end of the day the winner would have to be:
While Teachable is powerful for creating and selling courses…
You can still do that with Kartra and a whole lot more.
Or you can click the banner down below to get to the same destination.
And one more thing (since I know you’re probably interested in both of these tools).
Regardless of which one you get started with?
I’ll still send you my bonuses that I give for Kartra.
Simply click the appropriate link down below:
And then after you sign up for one?
Check out the bottom of the Kartra review post I did for getting your bonuses.
RELATED: Kartra review and bonuses.