Kartra Vs Kajabi 2019
It’s certainly neck-and-neck when it comes to Kartra vs Kajabi…
So I can see why you’d like more information about this topic.
Kajabi (not too long ago) got a nice little upgrade to their platform…
And Kartra has been one of the most talked about new softwares on the market.
- So who wins?
- And more importantly which tool should you pick?
Be sure to keep on reading to find out.
In case you prefer videos or cliff notes…
Here is an awesome video for you to watch (which goes into even more detail).
And of course…
Spoiler Alert: The winner of the battle’s name starts with a K 🙂
Now onto the written portion.
So let’s start with Kartra first and explore what they have…
Then we can compare with Kajabi afterwords.
Done For You Campaigns
While this might be not be an actual feature of Kartra…
It is certainly a bonus (and certainly a very valuable one too).
When you get started with Kartra (they come with a nice 2 week trial here)…
You also get done for you campaigns (who were done by Frank Kern himself).
The legendary marketer Frank Kern.
And what comes along with these done for you campaigns?
Pre-designed and written world class copy including:
- Landing pages.
- Squeeze pages.
- Thank you pages.
- And a bunch more too.
Pretty cool just for getting started right?
Let’s move onto the next great feature.
Doesn’t exactly sound like the best feature right?
I must say that their drag and drop builder is phenomenal (which you use to make pages)…
And many of their plains comes with unlimited visitors too.
Now in case you were asking:
Can you utilize your very own custom domain? or…
Is there any type of Kartra split testing?
The answer is YES to both.
There’s many great benefits when it comes to the Kartra pages…
So I’ll let you check out the video down below by Jason if you’d like more information.
Kartra Funnels And Campaigns
I don’t need to go to explicit detail when it comes to this section…
But I did want to let you know that you CAN craft sales funnels with Kartra.
Advanced ones too (if that’s your cup of tea).
Here is a great video by Ella…
Where she shows you how to create a funnel in only 3 minutes:
A few more features before we switch to Kajabi.
This is both a highly beneficial and unique feature of Kartra.
- Not many softwares come with this.
- You won’t need to go out and invest in a third party support tool.
- You can also keep everything under one roof (products and customer service).
That’s pretty cool if you ask me right?
Here’s another video from Jason in case you’d like a few more details:
Let’s look at one more all-star feature.
Membership sites are important for many reasons:
- Customers getting their trainings purchases.
- Dripping content (to avoid information overload).
- Being able to lock and gate content to specific customers.
- And of course you can also run a recurring membership model too.
Both Kartra and Kajabi have membership sites…
But I do have to say that Kartra has one of the easiest membership site builders…
Which allows you to get up and running faster than a speeding bullet.
Here’s a great video by Marissa that shows you how to create a membership site.
It’s a simple process 😛
You can a TON more things when it comes to Kartra.
- Kartra hosted video.
- Affiliate management.
- Multi-dimensional funnels.
- Product launches and funnels.
- Upsells, downsells, and cross-sells.
- And STILL a helluva lot more than what I’ve mentioned.
I’d recommend you checkout their main page for more details…
That was a lot of great benefits.
Let’s flip the script now and move onto the other software.
It will be best to compare Kajabi vs Kartra from all of their great features.
So since we went over many of Kartra’s features?
Let’s move onto the other alternative. now.
When it comes to creating any type of website?
Kajabi certainly has you covered.
They certainly do a much better job compared to Kartra.
If you love customization when it comes to websites?
Then you’ll be happy to hear that you can do this:
- Pick the theme and change it to your liking.
- Specify your website to match your brand or message.
- You can use your own custom domain (to further match your brand).
- You can even get some great detailed reports (for tracking your sales).
Not bad right?
You know I’m going to leave you with a video for more information about that right?
Here it is 😛
That’s a really in-depth video too!
Just like with Kartra…
You can sell your products and proudly upload them into a membership site (if you like).
Here’s some nice little benefits when it comes to the products section of Kajabi:
- There’s themes for these too.
- They are mobile response (Kartra is too).
- You can drip content in your membership area.
- They come along with video hosting (so does Kartra as well).
Now if you were comparing Kartra vs Kajabi when it comes to products?
I would say that they are pretty even.
They both pack quite the marketing punch in this specific section.
Here’s another video for some more information.
Aren’t YouTube videos the best? 🙂
Very similar to Kartra?
Kajabi has so many more amazing features such as:
- Member dashboards (which every customer gets).
- Ability to tag and segment each of your members / customers.
- You can create and string together landing pages and emails etc.
- And you can’t forget about events where you can run webinars from.
And so much more.
So let’s wrap things up now.
Let’s get right on into it.
So if I had to pick a winner when it comes to Kartra vs Kajabi?
Not by much though.
If you didn’t get to check out the video yet then I recommend you do…
As that explains a little bit quicker too.
And one more thing…
- Kartra seems to have a heavier emphasis on sales funnels and marketing…
- And Kajabi seems to have a heavier emphasis on websites and products.
But from my perspective?
I’d go with Kartra.
Would you like to give them the ‘ol college try?
Or you can click the banner down below to get to the same destination.
And that’s all folks (expect one more thing).
Keep in mind that after you get started with Kartra today?
You can also get some great bonuses along with it too.