Kartra Alternatives & Competitors
There’s no doubt about it.
Kartra has made a ton of noise ever since coming out.
- Maybe you tested them out and they weren’t for you.
- Or maybe you haven’t tried Kartra (and would like to explore your options).
Here’s 2 amazing Kartra alternatives that you can check out.
Kartra Competitor #1
Regardless of how you look at it?
This might as well be the best possible sales funnel option on the market.
I’m sure you could have probably guessed that…
And it’s for good reason, too.
ClickFunnels has become a force to be reckoned with…
Thanks to many of their great feature and benefits.
- Simple drag and drop builder.
- Mobile optimized everything.
- Ability to create any type of advanced sales funnel.
- One click upsell and downsell pages (which really help with conversions).
- Check out cart along with order bumps (great way to maximize revenue).
- Ability to create and run webinars (and even automated webinars as well).
There’s more features than you can shake a stick at.
Here’s a great video to help you out even more.
Aside from that?
They have a pretty friendly pricing…
Considering you can get rid of many software when using ClickFunnels.
Here is yet another helpful video to discuss that topic:
Did I forget to mention that they come with a free trial too?
I will now 🙂
Or you can click the big blue button down below to get taken to the same page.
Onto one more solid Kartra alternative.
Kartra Competitor #2
And behind door number two we have?
Builderall hasn’t seemed to make as much noise as the other tools…
Most likely because they haven’t done much paid advertising.
(they rely on word of mouth instead and it seems to be working well)
Aside from that.
This tool is absolutely STACKED when it comes to features.
Here’s just a few.
- Unlimited pages.
- Unlimited visitors.
- Unlimited websites.
- Unlimited eCommerce.
- Unlimited email marketing.
- Facebook messenger chat bot.
- Webinar and streaming platform.
- Builderall leveraged affiliate plan.
And a few 100 more.
This tool has the most amount of features I have ever seen…
But what makes them just “okay” is that the functionality could be better.
After all when you have THAT many features…
You’re most likely not going to be the best at all of them.
But that’s not taking anything away from Builderall.
Here is a video review in case you’d like more information.
They also come with a completely free trial too.
And that should do it.
Here’s a quick recap of the 2 best Kartra alternatives.
Regardless of which tool you go with?
I truly hope that you make the best use of it.